Saturday, February 20, 2010

stopped blogging?!

hello readers! surprised to see the new layout?! HAHAHA. and yeah, as i promised, i'm gonna post something surpriseful on my upcoming post (which is this post that you're currently reading!). ehem ehem. okay. i, Areeep, had stopped blogging. *what?!* ;D. well, blogging had been a weight especially for me that will face the 'O' Level exam this year. i take this exam extremely serious as it will somehow decide my carrier in the future. i'm sorry for dissapointing you all guys for stopped blogging. but hey, i wont delete this blog or whatsoever. i'm just gonna leave it outdated and dusty :( and on the other hand, hopefully, if everything goes as i planned, maybe i'll be back to this blogging world on December (maybe! just maybe! no promises). and and yeah, if you want to find me, i'll be in my Facebook :). or you can follow me up via Twitter.
.
well, this could be my final post. goodbye people! hope you enjoyed my blog. i apologize if i ever did anything wrong along my blogging journey. :) and please please, wish me luck and hope i'll get a great result on my upcoming 'O' Level exam. thank you.
.
.
rakan seperjuangan ku. hope we made out from the school with a big smile on our faces. ;D
wayss to contact me up. i know you're annoyed by the 'ryf111'. HAHAHA. trademark!
my advise.... memories fade, but photos won't. ;D so try to capture every moment. :)
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment